Grandma came over yesterday to make sure we had a good stash of cookies for Santa. ‘Cos you never know how hungry he’ll be or what kind he will like.
Choices include the following:
- Mint chocolate chip
- Butterscotch and chocolate chip
- Oatmeal with orange flavored craisins
What do you leave out for Santa?
We only have one concert to go this year, since the boys are now at the same school.
Here’s the classics, regardless of how many you go to:
- Little girls in poofy dresses and tights
- Little boys in ties
- The one loud kid
- The one kid that says “hi” to the sibling in the other class (that was mine this year)
- Squeaky voices
- Enjoying the moment
What’s your favorite Christmas Concert moment?
Wisconsin got between 0-17 inches of snow, depending on where you are in the state. My yard was close 15 inches.
Here’s the good parts:
- Hot chocolate with marshmallows
- Mom’s version includes vanilla vodka or peppermint schnapps
- Happy kids after building their snow fort
- Husbands who plow the drive way
- Not actually having to go out and do anything about the snow
How’s the weather in your neck of the woods?